Syracuse Pops Chorus Logo
The logo is available in five styles in two color schemes.
- The bare logo by itself.
- The logo with the text "Syracuse Pops Chorus" on the right. (This is what you see at the top of this webpage.)
- The logo with the text as two lines on the right.
- The logo with the text as one line on the bottom.
- The logo with the text as three lines on the bottom.
- Color Schemes
- Full Color. (This is what you see at the top of this webpage.) Use this if the full colors will be visible.
- Greyscale. If printing in black and white, use this color scheme. (Don't just take the color image and convert it to greyscale: When a basic greyscale conversion is done, the three colors end up very similar. The greyscale logos provided here do not suffer from this.)
Each of the logo styles is available in four different formats. Please read this section carefully.
- Vector: For printing, this is the preferred format. Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files have infinite resolution, and are very small. (30-40 KB)
- Big: This is the second best choice for printing. However, these image files are tens of thousands of pixels in size, which may cause some problems. (1-2 MB)
- Normal: If neither of the above two works for printing, use this one. (75-200 KB)
- Small: Do not use this one for printing. This resolution is suitable for webpages only. (10-20 KB)
- Resizing the logo is fine. Always take the larger image and resize down, don't take a small image and make it larger.
- When resizing the image, keep the same aspect ratio. No squishing or stretching!
- No recoloring.
- Either keep the text colored and with the logo, or use the logo that doesn't have text.
- If using a logo with text, don't change the position or layout of the text from the versions available here.